I got myself a new sewing machine. Not sure how that happened. I actually went to buy a new foot for the machine and came home with a brand new Janome 6600P. I absolutely love it. It has “sew” many features. Here are just a few…
- It self threads, since my eyes are not what they used to be I love this
- It cuts the thread all by itself, just press the button
- It writes!
- It is heavy so doesn’t move around when I am pushing large quilts through it
- It has a larger space to push the fabric through
- It has a IN BUILT walking foot – yay!
- It has a separate motor to thread the bobbin
- It has a drop in bobbin
- It has a lot of feet that come with it in a nice little storage box – love a good storage box
And many more things I can’t name here.